As a Corporate Controller at BRB International you will be part of a dynamic and sales-oriented production organization. We have recently been acquired by PETRONAS which means that you’ll get even more opportunities to grow further. Does this sound appealing to you? Then please keep reading!
What will you be doing?
You, as Corporate Controller, will be responsible for developing, optimizing and controlling the consolidated financial and management reports of the BRB group. This includes 21 entities. After receiving the data, you will set to work decisively. You analyze the figures and report them to the Board of Directors and parent company within a few days.
In this versatile job you have many different tasks at the same time. For instance, the coordination of the global audit in cooperation with our external accountant. Also, the global internal control framework (AO/IC) is in good hands with you. As a Corporate Controller you are the first point of contact for financial managers sales offices abroad. You work for at least three days from our office in Ittervoort and partially from home. Occasionally you will travel abroad for work (3-6 times a year after the corona crisis).
Because the Financial & Control department has grown rapidly there is a lot of work to be done. However, there is a feeling of togetherness and your colleagues are always ready to help. The Corporate Control team in which you will work consists of three people. Your direct colleagues are the junior Corporate Controller and the Corporate Treasury Controller. You report to the VP Finance & Control and act as a sparring partner for the management and the Board of Directors.
What are we offering?
The acquisition by PETRONAS offers you the best of both worlds. The advantages of a large corporate organization, but the freedom to get started with your own ideas in an entrepreneurial way. You will have the opportunity to further shape this function yourself. We do not stand in the way of your ambition. In fact, we encourage it. There are plenty of projects that you can tackle, both nationally and internationally.
We also offer:
• A good salary;
• A position for 40 hours per week, 36 hours is negotiable;
• The possibility to work partially from home and to fill in your hours flexibly;
• Defined contribution pension scheme with only 4% personal contribution and WGA shortfall and top-up insurance;
• 29 Holidays and 2 extra days if you have not been sick all year round, 8% Holiday pay;
• Payment of any bonus scheme of a maximum of 2 monthly salaries;
• Reimbursement of your travel costs, 16 cents per km with a maximum of 50 km for a single journey;
• Collective health insurance including a contribution;
• Company car, telephone and laptop;
• Staff outings with that little bit extra. For example, an annual company party, regular drinks and BRB buys you a cake when it is your birthday;
• A very pleasant working atmosphere with friendly, hardworking colleagues, The culture of the organization is informal, ambitious, dynamic and customer-oriented!
What you can contribute
You are an independent, experienced senior financial with international work experience. Furthermore, you are a team player with a proactive attitude to work. You are able to monitor the total overview of your tasks. Because you manage colleagues abroad, it is important that you have managerial experience.
You also have:
• A bachelor degree in Finance, preferable Accountancy (RA);
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role;
• Knowledge of IFRS (you will be the point of contact) and SAP;
• Good oral and written command of the English language, Dutch is a plus.
This is BRB International BV
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and rapid delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. From our facilities in Ittervoort, products are sold worldwide. The organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction.
During the past 38 years, BRB International has grown from a small business to an international operating organization with over 330 employees and more than 12 locations worldwide.
We are excited to announce that PETRONAS Chemicals Group Berhad (PCG), the leading integrated chemicals producer in Malaysia and one of the largest in South East Asia, has recently acquired BRB. This acquisition enables us to focus on our strategic growth.
More information, or apply directly?
Will you accept the challenge of being our Corporate Controller? We would like to hear from you! Apply for this position before 15 november 2020 by using the application button. For more information about the procedure, please contact Ingrid Cornelissen, Senior Recruiter, at +31(0)6 28 26 63 55.
An assessment is part of the selection procedure.