In this new role as Sustainability Advisor at BRB International, you will be at the forefront of our sustainable growth strategy. You will have the opportunity to actually build this. Together with your colleagues at PETRONAS, you will work on a global approach. Do you bring the expertise we are looking for?
What will you be doing?
Sustainability is something that has high priority in our agenda and that is why, as an advisor, you will be actively involved in it. You will gather information about sustainability topics within the organization and translate this into feasible policies and procedures to achieve our sustainability goals.
Initially, your focus will be on issues surrounding CO2. Think for example about the amount of CO2 emissions per product and the CO2 value for the entire factory. You will get your information by doing research and having conversations with suppliers and colleagues. Then you combine the various reports, identify any areas for improvement and come up with a recommendation. And what makes this job even more fun? You do this worldwide.
We are a partner of MVO Nederland. You will be closely involved in the implementation of the CSR strategy and will work with questionnaires.
You will report to the Global Manager QESH who will allow you to work independently and to whom you can always turn with questions.
What makes this job interesting?
Because you are actively working on our growth strategy in the field of sustainability, you have a lot of influence on the way we work in the future. This means you can contribute to the growth of our company. You will be working in a dynamic fast-growing organization. We work hard and there is room for conviviality.
You will also be working closely with our colleagues at PETRONAS. The acquisition by PETRONAS gives you the best of both worlds. The advantages of a large corporate organization and with the freedom to be entrepreneurial and implement your own ideas.
Furthermore, we offer:
• a good salary that matches your knowledge and experience;
• a position for 40 hours per week, 36 hours is negotiable;
• Bonus scheme of up to 2 months salaries;
• 8% holiday allowance, 29 vacation days and 2 extra days if you don’t have sick leave for a calendar year;
• Travel allowance (work/home) of 17 cents per km with a max of 50 km for a single trip;
• Pension plan (defined contribution scheme) with only 4% employee contribution and WGA gap and supplementary insurance;
• Staff events with just a little more. For example, an annual company party, Christmas event and BRB treats you to cake on your birthday;
• The possibility to work hybrid.
What do you bring?
You enjoy the challenge of working in an international environment where every day is different. Because you have good communication skills, you can communicate at every level within the organisation and with external parties. You are also accurate, which ensures that you record all data correctly. You enjoy working in a highly independent position and take the initiative.
You also have:
- a completed Bachelor;
- at least 3 years of experience in a similar position or you have extensive experience in the field of QESH or business administration and want to get involved with sustainability;
- a good command of the English language, preferably also Dutch;
- willingness to travel approximately three to five times a year (Europe and PETRONAS Malaysia).
You live within distance from our office in Ittervoort.
More information or apply directly?
Do you feel attracted to this responsible job? Then apply via the application button. Do you have any questions, or would you like to know more? Please feel free to contact Ingrid Cornelissen, Recruiter, on 06- 28266355 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are we?
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and short delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. From our facilities in Ittervoort, products are sold worldwide. Besides that, the organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Canada, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction.
During the past 40 years, BRB International has grown from a small business to an international operating organization with over almost 400 employees and more than 12 locations worldwide.
The involvement of our employees is great. They rate us with an 8.1 and we are proud of that. Do you want to know more about us? Then visit our website www.brb-international.com